Friday, March 14, 2008

When Mom's Away, The Cat Will Play...


By Peekay


Mom was gone for a couple days this week. She ususally leaves our house in the morning and comes back when it gets dark, but this week she didn't come home. I waited by the door for awhile, then I took a nap, then I waited some more, and then I woke up and it was morning and she was still gone! I decided to mull it over over my yummy fresh Iams breakfast, before I realized that no one came home last night to refill my bowl! Mom filled it up alll the way to the top when she left, and I thought she was just being super nice, but now I wish I didn't eat it all. So now I'm hungry, grumpy, and a little bit mad. She doesn't want to come home and feed me? Fine. Yummmmm a hair band! Yummmmmm toilet paper! Well, being home alone got old pretty quickly, and now I feel bad because I just threw up the hair band, and there is toilet paper all over the bathroom and kitchen, and I really am hungry, and where's Mom???? Wait footsteps!! The locks turning YEYYYYYY!! Mom's home!!!!! Next time she tries to leave like this, she's taking me with her!

No comments: