Friday, March 7, 2008

A BLAST from the Past

My one-time roommate and teacher of the fine art of sarcasm, nose thumbing, and how to be irreverent on an otherwise conservative tow-the-line Indiana college campus, MARY KAY McTAGUE!!! (now McDaniel) has come for a visit and hopefully a lifetime (ugh what a line).  Seriously, she and Her husband, Bill, live in Indianapolis but are considering a move to NC.  We played golf yesterday and today are looking at houses.  Norman is on his best behavior, but the two of them have a similar sense of the absurd (ie she actually thinks his jokes are funny!) Oh my gosh, we would have so much fun.

4 comments:

Norman said...

My sense of humor is superb and EVERYONE thinks so. Right?

Mary T. said...

Hey Norman... I have a weak back. Guess when I got it?

Rick said...

Norman on his best behavior? This is hard to believe!

Rick said...

Norman on his best behavior? This is hard to believe!