Friday, March 7, 2008

Summer in Kansas

A few days ago I had a phone interview for an internship at the Nelson-Atkins museum in Kansas City. Fortunately, it went really really well and it looks like I'll be spending the summer with Anne and Justin! The internship is in the Group Services program of the museum and pertains to my business major. On top of that I plan on getting a job at a cute store on the plaza! The job and internship will take place while Anne and Justin are at work so it works out really well! We may even be able to meet up for lunch from time to time. Anne has informed me that I will be recruited by Justin to play on some co-ed sports teams so hopefully I won't let him down (its been a while since I have played a sport!) I had a long conversation with Anne about it yesterday and I am so excited!! It should be a really good experience and also creates a really nice oppurtunity to spend time with my sister and brother!

1 comment:

Anne said...

We can't wait for you to come!!!