Thursday, March 6, 2008

I Need This Car



Here I sit on a cold rainy Thursday with only four days remaining before I start work in Addison. Addison is a drive of about 10 miles on the highway and I will be unable to ride my Vespa. My alternative, the classic 1988 BMW Convertible has some problems for a daily commuter car:

1) It has 190,000 miles on it
2) The AC has long since ceased to function
3) The convertible top leaks in the rain.

Yesterday I took a look at the following:

A 2001 Audi TT Quatro Convertible with only 55K miles. It has a six speed manual and twin turbo four cylinder engine. I think Wendy needs to approve of this purchase don't you agree?

7 comments:

Ralph said...

JoAnne thinks he NEEDS it!

Ralph said...

Ralph thinks it's a real cool car, the kind of car that a newly employed software architect needs.

Karen said...

whether he needs it or not (and he DOES!), you know he is going to get it!

Norman said...

I think if Wendy got a similar car, you would have no problem getting this one. Go for it.

Rick said...

See Wendy -- everyone agrees

Wendy said...

Karen's right - you knwo he's gooing to get it!

Wendy said...

OK sadly I had a stroke just now (it effected my spelling center) - Rick picks up his new toy this week!