Friday, August 29, 2008

Mike's Answers to the quiz

TWO NICKNAMES I HAVE BEEN CALLED
1. Krank
2. Kranky

TWO THINGS I'D LIKE TO LEARN
1. French
2. how to fire lasers from my eyes

TWO FOODS I LOVE
1. red curry
2. fresh corn on the cob

TWO FOODS I HATE
1. ham loaf
A second food I hate has not yet been conceived by food scientists.

TWO FAVORITE BOOKS:
1. The Secret History
2. A Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again

TWO THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
1. oceans
2. impending robot apocalypse

TWO OF MY SECRET TALENTS
1. I am an encyclopedia of useless trivial knowledge.
2. I play the drums very well

TWO THINGS I WISH I DID BETTER:
1. sing
2. bake

TWO PET PEEVES
1. wrinkled laundry
2. Internet Explorer

TWO THINGS IN THE ROOM WITH ME NOW
1. Pantone swatchbook
2. Plastic Spider-Man toy

TWO PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THE TEST NEXT:
1. Wes
2. Austin

No comments: