Monday, September 1, 2008

Wes' Answers to The Quiz

TWO NICKNAMES I HAVE BEEN CALLED

1. Fred
2. Jimmy

TWO THINGS I'D LIKE TO LEARN

1. How to Jump Really high
2. How to play piano

TWO FOODS I LOVE
1. Grilled Salmon
2. Ham Loaf

TWO FOODS I HATE
1. Overcooked Tuna
2. Bad Mexican Food

TWO FAVORITE BOOKS:
1. Siddhartha
2. The Count of Monte Cristo

TWO THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
1. Houston Drivers
2. as of reading Mikes post: impending robot apocalypse

TWO OF MY SECRET TALENTS
1. Wine Pairings
2. Playing Guitar

TWO THINGS I WISH I DID BETTER:
1. Public Speaking
2. Play the Guitar

TWO PET PEEVES
1. Taking inventory at work
2. People parking in front of my house

TWO THINGS IN THE ROOM WITH ME NOW
1. Max
2. My next door neighbors dog

TWO PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THE TEST NEXT:
1. Ali
2. Mary

No comments: