Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm Alive!!!

Hey Everyone... Sorry for the MIA-ness lately but I am alive and I guess to reintroduce myself, I'll start out by doing this quiz...

TWO NICKNAMES I HAVE BEEN CALLED: Mare Bear, Legs (everyone knows Mary Sunshine)

TWO THINGS I'D LIKE TO LEARN: Geography, Sports Trivia (for crosswords)

TWO FOODS I LOVE: Annies Mac&Cheese, Taco Salad

TWO FOODS I HATE: Okra, mushy tomatoes

TWO FAVORITE BOOKS: The Power of One, Time Traveler's Wife

TWO THINGS THAT SCARE ME: Scary noises at night, planes

TWO OF MY SECRET TALENTS: knitting, making fortune tellers

TWO THINGS I WISH I DID BETTER: Frisbee, making play lists

TWO PET PEEVES: people who put little stuffed animals on their back dashboards of their cars
and arrange them so that they are hugging or some BS like that, people who talk with their cell phones on speaker... No one wants to hear your conversation. Oh and everything and one on the subway

TWO THINGS IN THE ROOM WITH ME NOW: a Brushware computer key cleaner/post it holder, 3 purses that I haven't brought home from work yet.

TWO PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THIS QUIZ NEXT: Jenna and Gracie??

No comments: