Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wendy's Answers to the Quiz

TWO NICKNAMES I HAVE BEEN CALLED:
1. Agnes
2. Sweet Cheeks or Sugar Packet

TWO THINGS I'D LIKE TO LEARN:
1. All the secrets of the Universe
2. Kayaking

TWO FOODS I LOVE:
1. Really thin spaghetti with meat sauce
2. Italian bread with cold butter

TWO FOODS I HATE:
1. Liver
2. Sushi - and all other foods I haven’t tried yet but may really enjoy at some time in the future.

TWO FAVORITE BOOKS:
1. The Red Tent
2. All things Jane Austin

TWO THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
1. Eight More Years
2. Intolerance

TWO OF MY SECRET TALENTS:
1. Painting
2. Sewing

TWO THINGS I WISH I DID BETTER:
1. Gardening
2. Driving

TWO PET PEEVES:
1. Grocery Boys who follow you out to your car or demand to push the cart … RRRRRR makes me mad just thinking about it!
2. Those safety cones they put on the road to redirect traffic but are there for NOTHING – no construction – no holes in the road – no workmen – NOTHING!

TWO THINGS IN THE ROOM WITH ME NOW:
1. A Clock
2. Pencils

TWO PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THE TEST NEXT:
1. Carol
2. Aunt Mary

No comments: