Friday, September 26, 2008

College

Hi everyone!

So the college process stinks! I was enjoying it at the beginning;  looking at schools, going on interviews and reading Fiske the Best Colleges in the Country. But times have changed and now I am working on my personal essay, activity essay, supplements and Common App. I am applying to five schools EA (early action) and one school ED (early decision) and don't forget seven schools regular decision. My deadline is November 1st for early action and early decision, which seems so soon! I am sure you all remember this process so please any type of encouragement would be great. Also, does anyone want to take a look at my personal essay and make some corrections, I know one of you do. 

3 comments:

Mary T. said...

ok just tried to leave a comment and it didn't work... But what I was saying was that I would be more than happy to edit/brainstorm creative ideas with you!! Email me what you have to m.thompson@bellapr.com and I'll check it out. Maybe we can meet for coffee or something this week!

xoxo
Mary

Norman said...

send me whatever and whenever

Anne said...

Jenna, send me everything you have and I'd be happy to help. akrichter@firsthorizon.com