Thursday, August 28, 2008

Justin's Quiz

TWO NICKNAMES I HAVE BEEN CALLED

1. Mama Richter (thanks to my cooking skills in college)
2. Big Country

TWO THINGS I'D LIKE TO LEARN
1. GOLF
2. How to do crossword puzzles better

TWO FOODS I LOVE
1. Steak
2. Country fried steak

TWO FOODS I HATE
1. Salt and vinegar chips
2. Weedy lettuce that Anne eats

TWO FAVORITE BOOKS:
1. Marley & Me
2. Freakonomics

TWO THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
1. Anne with my credit card
2. My receding hairline

TWO OF MY SECRET TALENTS
1. Parallel parking
2. Massaging

TWO THINGS I WISH I DID BETTER:
1. Remember people's names
2. Not procrastinate

TWO PET PEEVES
1. When people talk on their cell phone while they're waiting in line or in a waiting room
2. When people don't pick up after their dogs

TWO THINGS IN THE ROOM WITH ME NOW
1. Twinkie
2. Anne

TWO PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THE TEST NEXT:
1. Alison
2. David

No comments: