Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Quiz

TWO NICKNAMES I HAVE BEEN CALLED

1.  Klug 
2. Julie

TWO THINGS I'D LIKE TO LEARN
1. Spanish
2. Gardening

TWO FOODS I LOVE
1. Soft serve ice cream
2. Buttered noodles with parsley 

TWO FOODS I HATE
1. Raisins
2. Mushy fruit

TWO FAVORITE BOOKS:
1. The Gospel According to the Son (Norman Mailer)
2. Anything Shel Silverstein

TWO THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
1. I am horribly claustrophobic 
2. Confrontation

TWO OF MY SECRET TALENTS:
1. I can be charming
2. Drinking games :)

TWO THINGS I WISH I DID BETTER:
1. Golf
2. Think quicker on my feet

TWO PET PEEVES
1. Intolerance (have to ditto my brother)
2. Waiting in the doctors office

TWO THINGS IN THE ROOM WITH MY NOW
1. Pictures of my children
2. Brett (he stinks, btw)

TWO PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THIS TEST NEXT
1. Jenna
2. Justin 

 

No comments: