Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jennas test

TWO NICKNAMES I HAVE BEEN CALLED

1. Monkey
2. Finey

TWO THINGS I'D LIKE TO LEARN
1. Chinese
2. To write a killer college essay (anybody want to help?)

TWO FOODS I LOVE
1. Sushi
2. Pizza

TWO FOODS I HATE
1. Anything creamy especially mayo
2. Dried fruit

TWO FAVORITE BOOKS:
1. The Kite Runner
2. Any junky book especially Gossip Girl

TWO THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
1. Airplane bathrooms
2. Mice/Rats 

TWO OF MY SECRET TALENTS
1. Beer pong
2. Listening 

TWO THINGS I WISH I DID BETTER:
1. Math 
2. Sing!!!

TWO PET PEEVES
1. When people don't help clean up board games
2. When someone says that they failed a test and then they get a 90%

TWO THINGS IN THE ROOM WITH ME NOW
1. Karen
2. Leftover cold pasta salad

TWO PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THE TEST NEXT: 
1. Jerry
2. Barb 



No comments: