Thursday, August 21, 2008

TWO THINGS

You think you know your family? Here's a chance to find out more about your fellow Gazette readers.

It's easy - just cut and paste the quiz below into a new post, and replace the answers that are there with your own. Here's the catch: in the last question, the person taking the quiz gets to pick who has to take the quiz next. But watch out...it just might be you! I'll start:

TWO NICKNAMES I HAVE BEEN CALLED:
1) Bananer
2) Pants

TWO THINGS I'D LIKE TO LEARN:
1) How to surf
2) How to knit (I've tried...but can't seem to get it right)

TWO FOODS I LOVE:
1) Sushi
2) Cheese

TWO FOODS I HATE:
1) Zucchini
2) Canned chicken soup

TWO FAVORITE BOOKS:
1) East of Eden
2) The Red Tent

TWO THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
1) Mice
2) Sleeping with the house unlocked

TWO OF MY SECRET TALENTS:
1) Cooking comfort food (chicken pot pie and chicken fried steak are specialties)
2) Fixing things around the house

TWO THINGS I WISH I DID BETTER:
1) Grill (I'm too impatient)
2) Throw a football

TWO PET PEEVES:
1) Picky eaters
2) Annoying ringtones

TWO THINGS IN THE ROOM WITH ME NOW:
1) Dylan
2) A Pig figurine

TWO PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THIS QUIZ NEXT:
1) Norman
2) Grandma

No comments: