Sunday, April 6, 2008

Peach State Travels

Barb, Mary, and David are in Ohio as of Sunday night, having made a quick overnight stop in Charlotte. Mary is spending the night with a student at College of Wooster, and David and Barb are getting much needed rest. They have a full day of admission-related activities on Monday but will be ready to watch the NCAA finals on Monday night. On Tuesday they head for Hudson, where they'll spend a day wandering... After that, who knows?

Denis, Austin, and MacKenzie are in Windthorst, Texas visiting Denis' sister Karen. They've got lots planned, and there will be a full report on this next week.

Mocha is at camp this week, much to her shock and dismay. In fact, when Barb left her she had this look of terror in her eyes: how can you leave me when I'm such a good dog? Please don't leave me. I've always been a good dog. Even if I'm not a good dog, I'll try to be a good dog. Pleeaasseee don't leave me...

No comments: