Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday Night Dallas Update

Alison has been out of town since Friday. I ceased to be entertained with my temporary bachelorhood right around Sunday evening. As it turns out, I am TERRIBLE at living alone. Henry the bagel and I spent Monday night watching football and eating Doritos directly from the bag, thus fulfilling the terms of 'dude time,' but now we're just ready for Ali to return.

Pitching our ad campaign next week, and a complete rebrand of another thing tomorrow. Very busy, but in a good way. Looking forward to a nice work-free weekend, though.

Have spent a fair amount of time hanging out on the remodeled porch at Rick and Wendy's (see Rick's post). The weather's perfect and the new Franklin stove/flooring/etc (qv) look awesome. I'm totally jealous of the setup.

That is all.

No comments: