Friday, May 30, 2008

Our Anniversary

We exercised our option for one more year during happy hour last night. There was very little negotiation this year - we're both pretty happy with our life right now.



In the morning when I got to work I found an anniversary card from Rick in my bag. This one was in addition to the ones we exchanged at home over coffee.



We went to the Rotti Grill for dinner - right across the highway - Indian food - pretty casual - the food was very good - we'll go again.



After dinner we took a drive along the lake with the top down, listening to a Rod Stewart collection of Love Songs (the Boss chose it - I swear -I was as surprised as you are right now - may have been a coincidence).



We drove through the "Big Thicket" area on the East side of the lake as the sun was setting. The weather was perfect, there were sail boats, couples sitting on the benches, fishermen, ducks, joggers, and kids -- a Kodak moment to be sure.

No comments: