Wednesday, November 12, 2008

3 Clubs and a Quiche


The National Golf Club's WGA had their final event of the season.  On a cold November morning they asked only nine holes from us.  The catch was, we could use only three clubs from our bag.  So, which clubs would you choose?  The power club?  No, you can't play it (easily) in the fairway. The putter, or can one putt with a low iron?  The wedge (how else to get out of the sand?)  Well, after much deliberation, I chose my rescue 4 hybrid, my 9 iron, and my putter.  Interestingly, all four in my group shot almost exactly what they normally shoot, and in record breaking time!  Afterward we had quiche in the clubhouse.


Please comment - which clubs would you have chosen?

1 comment:

Norman said...

I would have used my 5 wood, my putter, and my ball retriever.