Monday, June 16, 2008

yet another little monster in kansas






Well it happened. Even though Justin specifically said that no animals could come back with us from the farm, somehow I got a hold of a little 6 week old kitten named Sawyer. We are getting along just great! During a wonderful and exciting trip to Justin's dads farm, I was fortunate enough to find this little baby. He is about the size of my hand and literally just got off the bottle. I know that some people may have been a little bit worried at first but really, I will have no problem doting on him night and day. He woke me up at 6 am this morning and I was actually happy! that has to say something! I hope everyone welcomes him into the family and I know I am excited!!!

Enjoy the first of many pictures

1 comment:

Karen said...

oh Gracie, he is sooo cute. I will love him as I do them all!