Monday, January 18, 2010

Rub A Dub Dub


Layla and I have discovered a new park-- this one is only about 2 minutes away from the apartment and much better lit than the big park. This one is actually a playground and Ben has been telling me to take her there for weeks but when I heard playground I imagined all pavement. So as a result, on the below zero days, poor miss Layla doesn't get her daily romp. However, this playground has a good sized patch of grass perfect for a quick ball throw so we have been having tons of fun. It was raining like crazy yesterday and when we went to the playground this morning (I have the day off for MLK day) it was super muddy. I didn't take a before picture but she looked like she had been tarred and feathered (hehe no pun intended. That's not true. I was trying to make a joke.)

So Layla got a bath when we got home. Now Layla is not opposed to baths (see the picture of her getting a bath with me this summer) but afterwards she gets chilly.



Typically, she gets a blow out post bath but since the heat was blasting in the apartment, she decided to cuddle up in my towel for awhile.

1 comment:

Karen said...

such a princess! Her mother never let me take care of HER that way! Blow out? Never!