Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New Contact Info!

As of yesterday, I have officially accepted a position with a new company called AmeriFlex, headquartered in Mt. Laurel, NJ. It's a wonderful organization where several of my friends already work. AmeriFlex is a TPA (third party administrator) specializing in technology-based, consumer-driven benefits programs and I will be managing their marketing and communication efforts. 


So - please update my contact information: 

Cell Phone: (913)-850-8290
Email: arichter@flex125.com

I'll be working from a home office with frequent trips back to NJ until the position has been fully transitioned. The "home office" is still a work in progress, and currently consists of my laptop and our dining room table. But once everything has set up it should be nice to have the added flexibility (although conference calls+barking dogs have been a challenge!)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Anne - You are going to LOVE it. I worked from home for several years and it was the very best. What happens after the "the position has been fully transitioned"?
A.Wendy