Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Climb Aboard


I know I have been MIA for awhile but as you can see from the picture it is because I decided to launch out and start my own business. It is still a single person, single bus operation, but I plan on taking NYC by the ground, air, and sea.


But in between my route, I have been very busy with other things too! There have been a ton of events going on with work, we are moving our office into a huge new loft one floor up, spending time with my girlfriends and all that good stuff. NYC is crazy with tourists and shoppers, the Christmas tree is being lit tonight, and the ice skating rink in Bryant Park is open!


Brooklyn is a breath of fresh air at the end of the day, I love my apartment! One question for all you cat owners--Peekay is scratching the side of my couch and I don't know what to do to keep her from tearing it up. I already have to fight tooth and nail against being perceived as a cat lady, and the number one tell tale sign of a cat lady is a ripped couch. Any suggestions?? I cut her nails all the time so it's not like she is clawing because they are too long. heelllpp!!!!